Week 14

So this being my final blog, I figured I would write on this semester as a whole and what I've taken away from the class. I've certainly learned a lot from both the teacher and my fellow classmates, but the class also helped me to learn things for myself and of my own experiences. I learned a lot about how to be a good father, husband, roommate, sibling, and son to my parents. I learned that there is still a lot for me to become as I work to improve myself day by day. I learned the importance of humility and grace in cultivating healthy and lasting relationships. I learned a lot about budgeting, money as well as time. I have come to appreciate my own parents and siblings more by taking this class, it has helped me open my eyes to the many things which they do for me. I am more appreciative of my Heavenly Father for sending me to a healthy family, repledged to live in the USA. I've become more devoted to Him and more generous with how I share my blessings and testimony. In short, I've become a better person for having taken this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog